dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Luciana & Betty White's "I'm Still Hot" = Class

If Beyonce hasn't yet hung her Dereon wig out to dry for good and Lady Gaga is still acting like she's Queen Of Pop, they'd better stop in their tracks and watch Luciana and Betty White's video for "I'm Still Hot." (Admittedly, it took me two viewings of this hot trash before I realized I was watching the former Golden Girls star and not Madonna.)

Frankly, I could have done with less of the muscle dudes and more of Betty breakdancing and having a snake slither between her thighs. Nevertheless, this clip is sure to put today's entire crop of pop hoes in their places.

And, good news — a portion of the proceeds from this sure-to-be #1 smash go toward more snakes slithering between Betty's thighs...via the Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association.

Labels: , ,


  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Diva Incarnate said…

    Oh let's be honest, the song is piss poor and the joke is thinner than Betty's hair. Still her best song since Jump though.

  • At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Cheeeeeeeesecake! said…

    I liked the part where she was still hot.

  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Todd said…

    oh my.
    the boys.
    they are big.

  • At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the boys are sooo sexy i wanna be old like Betty White so they could flirt with me....
    hot muscle indeed..


Post a Comment

<< Home