dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Watch Steps' Ultimate Tour Trailer

Big ups to Todd Noonan for pointing out in the comments on the Steps This Morning performance post that there's an official trailer for the 2012 Ultimate Tour.

And, I'm as shocked (and elated) as anyone at this — The Ultimate Collection has been the #1 album on UK iTunes since its release on Monday. The physical CD is currently #9 on Amazon UK.

Equally mind-blowing: I now have a d'luvvly pair of tickets to see Steps in London in April! I can't even go into how much hooking I'll have to do to pay my way there. Who else is going?

* Steps Perform On This Morning
* Steps Announce Ultimate Tour (UK)
* Steps Reunion: Watch Episode 1
* Steps Reunion: Watch Episode 2
* Steps "Dancing Queen": Listen 



  • At 5:37 AM, Anonymous MrBrady said…

    If you want to wait until you're in London to do the hooking, let me know and I'll point you at the right streets... :D

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Banana Hammock said…

    hmm i think the 2nd most successful group in uk was the Spice Girls?? not STEPS

  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Worst pop group EVER.

    They should just pack it up while they're still ahead, but knowing that desperate skank Lisa Scott-Lee right she won't give up until she's milked this cow for all it's worth!

    Steps is the proof that gays need to get better taste.

  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Todd said…

    I have exquisite taste.

  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous MrBrady said…

    I've heard Dannii Minogue is the support act.


Post a Comment

<< Home