dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lady Gaga's "Marry The Night Video" Premiering This Week

Little monsters, you can finally stop ramming your monster paws up your trangina! Lady Gaga's "Marry The Night" video is scheduled to premiere this Thursday on E! will probably leak online today or tomorrow.

And the Sexy will keep rolling on through the new year, as the bewigged broad will appear in the January issue of Vanity Fair. There's an excerpt from the article here, and it contains this particular gem from her, about why relationships never work out:
“Perhaps it’s a whose-dick-is-bigger contest. If I go to the piano and write a quick song and play it back, they are angry with how fast and effortless it is. That’s who I am, and I don’t apologize for it. But it’s a hideous place to be in when someone that you love has convinced you that you will never be good enough for anyone... I think what it really is, is that I date creative people. And I think that what intimidates them is not my purse; it’s my mind.”
Well, what probably really intimidates them, luv, is how bad "Judas" sucked.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Anonymous shaun said…

    I recall you saying that you briefly liked "Judas" but quickly decided it was a "dud"...I've had the oppposite experience and now kind of like it...different strokes, I suppose...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home