dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Adam Lambert's "Better Than I Know Myself": Hear 26 Seconds Of The New Single

Adam Lambert posted a 26-second SoundCloud on Twitter for his new single "Better Than I Know Myself," which was produced by Dr. Luke and will be made available on iTunes this coming Tuesday, December 20.

It doesn't sound too shabby for being a ballad. The song is the lead offering from Adam's upcoming LP Trespassing, which was announced today as having a March 20 release date, and which will feature collaborators like Bruno Mars and Nile Rodgers (!!!).



I'm digging what we're able to hear so far from Glambo's new jam. Sounds like he's sticking with the "don't worry, I may be a bit aloof, but I'm still into you, kiddo" subject matter (see: "Whataya Want From Me").

ALSO SEE: 
* The 10 Best Pop Singles Of 2011
* The 10 Worst Pop Singles Of 2011

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home