dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Fun. And Janelle Monae Have A Bar Brawl In Their "We Are Young" Video

I'm glad there's finally a music video for fun.'s "We Are Young" — i.e. the song that Glee made popular in the early December "Hold On To Sixteen" episode. Because now you can actually tell which part Janelle Monae sings in.

I'm convinced the lead singer guy is actually Ducky from Pretty In Pink. But, anyway, his voice is so high, I was never able to pick out where Janelle was in the song.

Meanwhile, Monae will allegedly be releasing two new albums this year. Let's hope that, if they're overly hyped up, they actually live up to it, unlike The ArchAndroid.

Labels: ,


  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger red_eye said…


    I love your blog.
    You should add it in the new gay bloggers' platform.

    What I like is that you can meet other gay bloggers with similar interests,
    and get many tools and tips for having more impact to your blog.
    I just add my blog.
    That 's why I give you the tip.


  • At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Robert Anderson said…

    Now that’s what I call a range in voice .No doubts that’s Ducky. Long before I saw him again .What a man ,he was searching for the best place in the world for Sapphire Rings to give to his girlfriend . That’s what I call a couple, each other loving like they haven’t them for a long time. Starting from this I think Ducky would definitely launch a music album as well .

  • At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry but sadly it isn't Ducky. Ducky was played by Jon Cryer. Nate Ruess is the leasd singer of Fun....


Post a Comment

<< Home