dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Friday, January 06, 2012

My Penguin Prison Interview

I've interviewed 10 Best Pop Singles Of 2011 honoree Penguin Prison for Idolator. Below is just a sample of this ground-breaking piece of journalism.

“I remember having a Michael Jackson doll when I was around 5 years old. And I remember having the Thriller album on vinyl and playing it on a Fisher Price record player."

Go read!

Labels: ,


  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Devin said…

    Did you ask about him about his pretty mouth?

  • At 1:18 AM, OpenID james87 said…

    Hell Yeah .!! What a person to think when you are behind bars .If I were you I would rely on some reggae .Now don’t make me laugh because a person who went into prison would always think of some way of earning some cash by stealing something valuable like Sapphire Rings.But I don’t think he would think about MJ or JB.


Post a Comment

<< Home