dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Cheryl Cole Grinds On The Concrete Of Los Angeles In Her "Call My Name" Video

Cheryl Cole plays the role of what appears to be a hooker with bad taste in clothing in her "Call My Name" video. (Or maybe this is actually a documentary?) She basically slinks around in a reservoir tunnel in her leopard print thong, showing off her tattooed thighs and ass, then she meets up with a crew of dudes and engages in a smoke and mirrors dance sequence that would make Britney Spears proud.

All that said, I absolutely love this Calvin Harris-produced jam, and I can actually see it opening the door for the American success Cheryl has been craving.



Thankfully there wasn't a rapper tacked onto "Call My Name," though. That would have been really desperate.

Labels: ,