dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Saint Etienne "I've Got Your Music" Video Submission

Saint Etienne are asking fans to email in short clips of themselves holding up one of their favorite 12” records for possible inclusion in their upcoming “I’ve Got Your Music” video. This is the one I turned in.

Here's the example video they posted on YouTube, featuring some hot-ass dude.



And here's the video I turned in this morning. (Just pretend it's hot-ass dude's face.)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Erik Hanson said…

    I love Saint Etienne almost as much as I love Pet Shop Boys

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Todd said…

    Proud of your selection! (you're a hot ass dude too)

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Pranav said…

    This song is good - not as good as "Tonight" but nice enough!

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger daavid said…

    Nice one! I used "Actually" for my clip. I have the feeling that St. Etienne are not very fond of the PSB. Being so similar in so many ways, you'd think they'd mention each other more often.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home