dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

JoJo Scrapped 'Jumping Trains'

Last week, when JoJo premiered new single "Demonstrate," I pondered whatever happened to her five-years-in-the-making Jumping Trains LP, which was supposed to be out earlier this year. Turns out she dumped the album entirely.

JoJo told Billboard the following at the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday: "It didn't feel right anymore," she says. "I've been working on it for a long time. I'm 21 now and it didn't feel like me."

She added that she'll be shooting the video for "Demonstrate" the first week of August, and that the new material she's been working on is "something that is musical but still on the cutting edge yet still has an element of nostalgia. It makes me feel the way that hip-hop and R&B in the 90's kind of makes me feel."
 
So, more K-Ci & JoJo, perhaps? Ba-da-boom TSCH!
 

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WTF.....SHE DUMPED IT!!! Noooo! I have been waiting sooo anxiously for this album. Man that stinks. Love her, but truly disappointed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home