dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Rihanna's 'SNL' Performance & "Diamonds" Video, Plus I'm Going On The 777 Tour

I'll be taking part in Rihanna's 777 Tour, where she and a bunch of journalists are going to be flying around the world for a week as she performs at seven concerts in seven days. I feel like I've finally arrived... and by that, I mean I'll be arriving in each city with no prospect of sleep in sight.

At any rate, normal posting here may be a bit lax for a week, starting Wednesday, but expect a few RiRi surprises, at least.

In the meantime, here's Rihanna's SNL performances from last night:

Rihanna does "Diamonds" on Saturday Night Live

Rihanna does "Stay" on Saturday Night Live

And here's the "Diamonds" video, which premiered the other day:



  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous shaun said…

    Have a great time globe-trotting, you old ho!

  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger D'luv said…

    I *AM* an old ho. I don't how Tradge does it.

  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous shaun said…

    Tradge does it with a little blood from the occasional strapping young man -- I trust you can handle that ;o)


Post a Comment

<< Home