dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Heidi Montag Recording With Mike Stock?

Dear God, how did I miss this? From the Daily Star earlier this month:
Heidi, 26, said last night that she had already met music svengali Mike Stock in a bid to make her dream come true.

And she is planning to cash in on her Celebrity Big Brother fame by releasing a single within weeks.

Heidi told the Daily Star Sunday: “I’ve been talking to Mike about the kind of track we’re going to do and he’s ­writing something for me at the moment.

“A lot of my UK fans say they love my music and are expecting more. So I’d love to be able to give that to them.”
Normally I would say this sounds like straight-up bullshit (remember when Paris Hilton was supposedly recording with Pete Waterman?), but I looked back through Mike Stock's tweets and he's re-tweeted a few of Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's ramblings.

Adele might as well hang up her giant wig and go sit in the corner. Music: officially saved.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    Oddly enough, I'm pretty okay with this. It's not like Mike STock ever worked with the most amazing vocalists anyway (the late Donna Summer excluded).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home