dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Calvin Harris & Ayah Marar's "Thinking About You" Is Deservedly Getting A Single Release

It's the last song on his 18 Months album, but it's the best. Calvin Harris and Ayah Marrar's "Thinking Of You" will now be the ninth (!) official single release from the LP, according to PopJustice.

I wrote a review of 18 Months last fall, which you can read here. And if you're wondering why I'm so up on "Thinking About You," just have a listen:

Labels: ,


  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    2 weeks ago you said I Need Your Love is the best song on the album...which is it? lol

  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger John said…

    I'm so glad that "Thinking About You" is seeing a single release. I was in a store last week and heard a remix of the song, which made me wonder if there was a formal release coming. And you called this track back in November: http://chartrigger.blogspot.com/2012/11/us-chart-roundup-ill-be-thinking-about.html.

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger InfiNate said…

    You were ahead of the game, in being up on this album. That is why I check out this blog, to see what will be hot in the future. Thanks!


Post a Comment

<< Home