dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

John Newman's US 'Love Me Again' Out In October

Amazing artist! <3

I'm pretty much obsessed with John Newman, and so when news came of his debut album Tribute's arrival (on October 14) in the UK next month, I was pretty jazzed. Now add to that the announcement of his four-track stateside Love Me Again EP (out October 15), plus the samples of all 11 songs on Tribute, and it's pretty much John Newman overload.

Have at it. Easily the best stuff I've heard in months.



  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger EricF said…

    Been loving him, and his work with Rudimental. I hope he breaks big in the US

  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger EricF said…

    Loving his voice and retro vibe, hoping he breaks in the US too. His work with Rudimental is on my repeat list too.

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger D'luv said…

    The Rudimental album came out of the blue for me...one of the year's best so far.


Post a Comment

<< Home