dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Miley Cyrus Goes Nude In 'Wrecking Ball' Video, Reveals 'Bangerz' Tracklist

Miley Cyrus has a really nice body, but someone needs to take the wrecking ball in this video and slam it into her face at this point. One shot of her naked ass straddling the thing would have been okay. One. But an entire video? Your tits ain't that special, hooker.

Anyway, here's the tracklist for Bangerz which also features Britney Spears, Nelly and some other flops.

1. Adore You
2. We Can't Stop
3. SMS (featuring Britney Spears)
4. 4X4 (featuring Nelly)
5. My Darlin' (featuring Future)
6. Wrecking Ball
7. Love Money Party (featuring Big Sean)
8. Get It Right'
9. Drive
10. FU (featuring French Montana)
11. Do My Thang
12. Maybe You're Right
13. Someone Else



  • At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think the video would have been fine without the licking. It's a very beautifully shot and sensual video but as soon as she starts licking that thing everything starts looking pointless. P.S. No need to be so rude, was "hooker" necessary?

  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger MrNewmoononmonday said…

    Haha...Sometimes 'hooker' IS necessary! And personally, I find licking gets right to the point. :) I have to admit that I listened to this song on repeat today when I took my morning stroll. :)


Post a Comment

<< Home