dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Goldrapp Interview

I've had the good fortune to interview Alison Goldfrapp three times since 2010 — the most times I've talked to any one artist. Goldfrapp's Tales Of Us is out today, and tonight will mark their lone US show (so far) in support of the album, at New York's Beacon Theatre (which happens to only be three blocks from my place).

You can check out my latest conversation with Alison over at Idolator.



  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger MrNewmoononmonday said…

    X Gorgeousness...

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger MrNewmoononmonday said…

    I was so happy to hear you say that you really liked 'Head First' in the other conversation you had with AG...I simply love that album. 'Tales Of Us' is an album you can listen to the rest of your life. Exquisite. Great interview, thanks.

  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Robbie said…

    Thanks, MrNMOM. Head First has a very special place in my heart - good memories of a special, though turbulent, time.


Post a Comment

<< Home