dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Britney Spears' 'Britney Jean' Album Cover Revealed With Handwritten Letter To Fans

I can't lie — Britney Spears got it right with the artwork for her upcoming eighth album Britney Jean (out December 3). It's simple, sleek and leads one to believe that there's no need for flash here because the music itself is the focus.

And, indeed, Hemingwayney herself penned a letter to fans to accompany the cover art, stating, among other things, that she's "been through a lot in the past few years and it has really inspired me to dig deeper and write songs that I think everyone can relate to." (See: "Work Bitch")

Says Scribeney, "I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean."

Awww.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger John said…

    More like "I am going to hurl." You're going soft in your old age, Mr. Rigger. But seriously, I hope it's a whole lot better than "Work Bitch."

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Truthney said…

    @John: WHORE!

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Kye said…

    I am Desperate.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home