dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Monday, October 07, 2013

It's Gary Barlow's "Let Me Go" Video

Hot Barlow premiered the video for his new solo single "Let Me Go" overnight, and it features his fine DILF ass wandering around the streets of NYC looking for a piano, then starting a street party by belting out the Since I Saw You Last jam.

Album Since I Saw You Last is out November 25, and this Mumford/Phillip Phillips-y single is out November 17.



  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger MrNewmoononmonday said…

    'Ram you in to next Sunday' Keepin' it classy. haha ;)

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger D'luv said…

    Well, I mean... do I speak the truth or do I speak the truth?

  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger al ol said…

    DILF indeed this guy gets better looking w age

  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous shaun said…

    Damn, Gina -- that is a hot DILF indeed...would NOT be letting that go.


Post a Comment

<< Home