dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

George Michael's First Album In 10 Years, 'Symphonica', Out In March

This old broad is putting out a Phil Ramone-produced album of orchestral versions of his own songs and some covers on March 17, and it's called Symphonica and ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TRACKLIST (Deluxe Edition):
  1. Through
  2. My Baby Just Cares For Me
  3. A Different Corner
  4. Praying For Time
  5. Let Her Down Easy
  6. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
  7. Feeling Good
  8. John And Elvis Are Dead
  9. Roxanne
  10. One More Try
  11. Going To A Town
  12. Cowboys and Angels
  13. Idol
  14. Brother Can You Spare A Dime
  15. You Have Been Loved
  16. Wild Is The Wind
  17. You've Changed

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger wpmsd said…

    Michael was immensely talented, so it's a shame that he has vacated the music scene for decades. When I saw your headline, my interest perked up and I thought maybe this would be good. But after reading your description, I completely agree with your assessment- Zzzzzz......

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Dave Richards said…

    Please let this just be a stop gap album to pay the bills while he is in the studio getting high, er, I mean, recording a new album...

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Pranav said…

    The thing is...this guy is loaded...he doesn't need money to pay the bills. He actually has worked on an album of new material. I don't know why he is keeping it locked up in a vault. I was really hoping for new George Michael material this year - and not rehashed material.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home