dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Kylie Minogue Interview

I had a long talk with Kylie Minogue again in early February, for an interview that was published this morning on Idolator and a piece that will appear in the April issue of Instinct. She was very open to talking about most aspects of putting together her upcoming album Kiss Me Once, and I got the sense that the year spent recording songs for the record, plus the process of whittling them all down to a decent LP, was a very stressful time for her. You wouldn't know it from listening to the album, though.

Having heard Kiss Me Once in full, I feel like it's a very decent set that fans of Kylie's will return to again and again. It's way more X than it is Aphrodite, and that's not a bad thing at all, in my book.

Anyway, check out the interview via the Idolator link above!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home