dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Jennifer Lopez's New Single 'I Luh Ya Papi' Is Truly No Bueno

JHole is back with another stab at a hit again, this time courtesy of Detail, the producer who brought us all such gems as "Sexy Can I" and "Drunk In Love." The title is godawful. Hole's delivery is Beyonce-Lite and the chorus is obnoxious to the point where I want to power-drill my ears out everytime (Britney spelling!) I hear it. Which will really only be once, if I can help it.




  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger dishy said…

    Another gem in her crown of vocal triumphs! HA!

  • At 8:56 AM, Anonymous I Luh Ya Flopi said…

    I actually was loving the Rihanna-esque island rhythm speak/singing but then when the chorus started...INEXCUSABLE TRASH! OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!!!!


Post a Comment

<< Home