dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sam Smith's Dreary "Stay With Me" Video: What Am I Missing With This Guy?

Everyone's been jackrabbiting their vaginas with Barbie doll legs over Sam Smith like it was the second coming of Adele or something, but I have to admit, so far I'm not hearing anything extraordinary. What am I missing here?

Naughty Boy's Sam Smith-featuring  "La La La" didn't really do it for me. Disclosure's "Latch" is better. Smith's own "Money On My Mind" really had no hook (in my opinion), and now there's "Stay With Me."

The most interesting thing about this one is it looks like, at the beginning of the clip, he's walking outside after spending a night with a dude. (That's totally a guy's back in the bed, right?)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He sings a cover of How Will I Know in Grey's Anatomy. His version goes "How will I know, if YOU'RE thinking of me?" Sexuality confirmed!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home