dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Sky Ferreira Interview

About a week and a half ago I interviewed Sky Ferreira for Idolator. I've been obsessed with her debut LP Night Time, My Time since it was released in October... but Sky has got a reputation for being a bit of a difficult one to pull out of her shell during interviews. That said, we had a pretty nice time talking about no less than the following: Nirvana, Kate Bush, Madonna, Stevie Nicks, bunny rabbits, American Apparel and, of course, her fantastic album.

The two video clips we did at Idolator for the interview are below. You can read the full writeup I did here.

Sky on Stevie Nicks, Instagram, Madonna & Nirvana:

Sky on her album, Miley Cyrus and Kate Bush:

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

<< Home