US Chart Roundup: We're Fucked & There's No Escape From Ariana Grande And Iggy Azalea
Combined, these broads take up five of the positions in the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 this week. And each one has three songs in the upper tier of the chart (with "Problem" obviously being the collaboration between the two). You can see which ones I'm talking about below. To spell them all out would be to inflict more madness upon my soul, so let's just move on.
This week the Top 10 disposes of Charli XCX's #10-peaking "Boom Clap" (it's down to #11) and Maroon 5's dull as shit "Maps" (now at #12), while Clean Bandit's "Rather Be" annoyingly also drops one position to #14.
Tove Lo's "Habits (Stay High)" moves up to #30, and Nicki Minaj's piece of shit garbage track "Anaconda" thankfully plummets 20 spots down to #39. The video for that mess premiered yesterday, and in case you missed that bit of lite porn...
On a final note, Kiesza's "Hideaway" continues its slow ascent up the chart, and finds itself at #65 this week. At this point, it should (hopefully) be a stateside hit sometime this fall...or, you now — in 2015.
The U.S. Top 10:
1. "Rude" - MAGIC! *6 weeks*
2. "All About That Bass" - Meghan Trainor
3. "Stay With Me" - Sam Smith
4. "Break Free" - Ariana Grande feat. Zedd
5. "Fancy" - Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX
6. "Am I Wrong" - Nico & Vinz
7. "Problem" - Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea
8. "Black Widow" - Iggy Azalea feat. Rita Ora
9. "Chandelier" - Sia
10. "Bang Bang" - Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj